The classic or traditional name for the flower shift knob is called "suichuuka". The Suichuuka is one of those unique souvenirs many JDM fans end up purchasing when visiting Japan. For those who don't know what this name means:
- "Sui" stands for "water".
- "Chuu" stands for "inside".
- "Ka" stands for "flower".
This name originated from over thirty years ago where a folks threw a tiny bunch of dried flowers inside a resin shift knob. These shift knobs are generally most popular among truck drivers but now have been shown to be popular among modded cars especially of JDM.
- Material: laser cut acrylic plastic
- Length: 10cm
- The shift knob size is M12*1.25
- The package will have other 3 x Threaded adapters (M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.25, M10*1.5)
- Direct replacement of the original knob, no modification needed so long as thread size matches.
- 1 x Shift knob
- 3 x Threaded adapters (M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.25, M10*1.5)