Aluminum M10*1.5MM ASR Style Dog Bone Shifter Relocator White Extender Adjustable for Honda/Acura
- For 1986-2001 Acura Integra (All Models)
- For 2002-2006 Acura RSX (All)
- For 2004-present Acura TSX
- For 1988-present Honda Accord
- For 1984-present Honda Civic (all models)
- For 1984-1991 Honda CRX
- For 1992-1997 Honda Del Sol (all models)
- For 2007-present Honda Fit
- For 1990-2001 Honda Prelude (all models)
- For 2000-2009 Honda S2000 (all)
Features and Benefits:
- The Shifter Relocator (aka. Dog Bone Shifter) was designed with the idea of optimal driver position.
- Driver position is key in track racing and the more comfortable you are in your car the faster lap times you achieve.
- With the Dog Bone it not only relocates your desired shift knob closer to you, but also heightens the shift knob for a shorter reach from your steering wheel to the shift knob.
- The Dog Bone Shifter can be oriented in infinitely many positions for whatever position the driver desires.
- The Dog Bone Shifter is designed for use with all for Honda/Acura thread pitches (M10x1.5) and is a direct bolt on part for your for Honda/Acura vehicle.
- Diameter: 75mm
- Length: 12mm
- Made out of high grade 6061-T6 Aluminum it is lightweight and strong.
- Color: BLACK,SILVER.
- 1x Short Shifter