Shifter Base Plate For Civic Integra RSX / K20 K24 K-Series engine EG EK DC2 EF
- For 1994-2001 Acura Integra
- For 1988-2000 Honda Civic
- The shifter base plate is designed to install an RSX Type-S or comparable shifter box without cutting a hole in the exhaust tunnel of the chassis.
- This setup is preferred by many racers, esp.
- Road course racers, because it mounts the shifter higher in the vehicle, keeping it closer to the driver and the steering.
- It also leaves a lot more room below the car for large exhaust systems.
- The Shifter Base Plate was designed to route your shifter cables inside the car.
- Generally users set them up to exit through the heater hose hole in the firewall.
- It will not work with interior center console plastic.
Color & Material:
- Color: silver.
- Material: Aluminum
- 1x Shifter Base